The Bodycraft X4 Training Station offers hundreds of different exercises to be performed for up to 4 users simultaneously. Being able to workout with friends, colleagues & family makes time fly while getting a serious workout. The X4 has 4 stations each with a 100kg weight stack working independently of each other.
- Station 1: Fully adjustable Functional Training / Cable Arms. Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be performed on this home gym. It is also great for functional training & sport specific exercises. This station also includes a high pulley for lat pulldowns & tricep pushdowns etc
- Station 2: Adjustable dual cable column for functional training. Duplicate everyday or sport specific movements. This station provides resistance at any angle & any height. Static handles are mounted to frame to help keep balance while performing leg exercises.
- Station 3: Row/Press Arm for bench press, incline press, shoulder press & seated rows. Self aligning leg extension/ leg curl provides seated leg extension & standing leg curls. Mid pulley for ab crunches & tricep extension.
- Station 4: Leg Press/ Calf Raise for full leg development. With a 1:2 ratio for up to 200kg of resistance.
- Comes with workout poster, straight bar, ankle strap, lat bar, ab strap & single hand grip
- Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Platinum grey electrostatic powdercoat paint
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearing hub
- 7 x 19 strand construction cables
- Double stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering
- Contoured dense foam pads
- Pivot points rotating around sealed roller bearings
Frame: 2” x 3” and 2” x 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 x 19 strand construction, rated at 2000lbs (907kg) tensile strength..
Weight Stack: Four 200LBS weight stack allow for 4 simultaneous users.
Assembled Dimensions: 280cm (L) x 221cm (W) x 211cm (H).