Click here to Calculate Delivery Costs
FREE DELIVERY Available for Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs. Please call 03 8790 6900
to make your order. More Info.
Whether the motion is for strength training or sport specific, the Bodycraft LHFTG Functional Trainer with its independently adjustable cable columns allows you to train the way you move.
You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body, improving coordination, balance and increasing core strength.
- Accessory Kit: 2 single handles, long bar, sport stick (allows for complex movements to simulate tennis, golf and baseball swings), tricep rope, chin/push-up assist strap, ankle cuff, 2 chains, integrated multi-grip chin bar (help users build upper body and handgrip strength), DVD and attached exercise guidebook.
- Cable Column Pulleys: Independent Adjustable Cable Columns have 31 different height positions, rotate 180 degrees and allow you to train from every angle and height.
- Weight Stack: Dual 200LB weight stacks allow for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and a greater range of motion.
Weight Stack: Dual 200lb (91 KG) weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 200lb (91 KG). Weight stack provides up to a total of 100lb (45.5 KG) resistance in 5lb (2.25 KG) increments. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and a greater range of motion.
- Assembled Dimensions: 102cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 209cm (H).
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- A long bar that attaches to both sides
- A short bar that attaches to one side
- Tricep rope
- Multi-grip chin-up bar
- Nylon strap that attaches to both sides for assisted chin-ups
- Ankle strap
- 2 single handles