Click here to Calculate Delivery Costs
FREE DELIVERY Available for Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs. Please call 03 8790 6900
to make your order. More Info.
From Traditional Strength Training, to Functional Training, Core Training, Sports Specific and Rehabilitation Exercises - the Bodycraft LGXP Home Gym does it all!
Wide oval steel tubing combines with laser cut functional training arms and aluminium accent end caps to create this compact and attractive home gym.
- Comes with graphite acrylic panel.
Easy adjusting seat! Simply reach down and squeeze the adjustment handle. The spring-loaded seat will automatically raise or lower using your own body weight.
Up to 400lb (181.5kg) resistance from the standard 200lb (91kg) weight stack! Simply hook the permanently attached “double-up” cables to the functional training arms and the resistance is doubled.
Orthopaedic seat back! Seat and seat back are made with a dual-density foam, soft on top, dense underneath. The exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
Extremely versatile - hundreds of strength training exercises can be performed on the Bodycraft LGXP! Train for your specific activity, sports general toning, or for pure strength and size!
A complete lower body station! Resistance is automatically double on the leg press, providing up to 400lb (181.5kg) of resistance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development.
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25” x 1.75” oval steel tubing.
- Pulleys: 4” and 3” diameter fibreglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: Flexible nylon coated, 7 x 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000lb (907kg) tensile strength.
- Accessories: Two multi-position, D-ring handles, lat pull bar, row/curl bar, ankle straps, water bottle, workout DVD and workout book are all included.
- Weight Stack: Provides up to 400lb (181.5kg) of resistance.
- Assembled Dimensions: 165cm (65”) W x 168cm (66”) L x 208cm (82”) H.