Product is available Interest Free with $0 Deposit.
Contact us for an exact quote.
Built and warranted for the club, but affordable for home use, this cycle is perfect for classes or individual training, the ASPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
This full commercial-quality spin bike with a 21kg flywheel features a top quality velo saddle, whilst the hexagonal shape creates a very rigid connection.
** Computer (for displaying speed, distance, etc.) sold separately
- Flywheel: 21kg Precision flywheel is perimeter weighted for high inertia. Spins on German made SKFTM sealed bearings
- Resistance: Patented friction brake with micro-adjust safety knob and emergency stop
- Console: Console optional extra
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel frame with two layers of powder coat paint to prevent rust
- Seat: Top quality Velo Saddle
- Drive system: French made HutchinsonTM 5PK V-ribbed automotive belt
- Handlebars: Comfortable foam-covered handlebars are great for leaning forward on long workouts
- Bottle holder: 2 water-bottle holders (one on each side of leg)
- Pedals: Aluminum alloy pedals with toe straps. Can be switched to SPD’s
- Crank: Three-piece cold forged steel 175 mm long
- Dimensions: 100cm W x 110cm L x 120cm H, product weight- 60kg
- Transport Wheels: 2 on the front of bike
- User capacity: 136kg
- Other features: Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel with engraved scale. Hexagonal shape creates a very rigid connection. Micro-adjustments to fit all sizes and styles