Click here to Calculate Delivery Costs
FREE DELIVERY Available for Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs. Please call 03 8790 6900
to make your order. More Info.
Tone your muscles and develop core strength with the Bodycraft KVR400 Rowing Machine. Great for home or gym use!
Sharing many of the same features as the VR500, the VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! It’s as simple as that.
Resistance: Level 1 – Air resistance. Level 2 through 16 – Air and magnetic resistance.
Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminium handle.
Travel: 5″ of travel will accommodate users up to 6’8″.
Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
Track: Extruded aluminium mono-rail – high strength T13 aluminium.
Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
Monitor Arm: Allows for height and angle adjustments.
Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available
- Display shows Time, Date, Distance (Metres), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start or Race
- Programs Manual and Race
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Metres), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on pulse recovery
- Resistance System 16 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use