Click here to Calculate Delivery Costs
FREE DELIVERY Available for Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs. Please call 03 8790 6900
to make your order. More Info.
The SCT800 Commercial treadmill is extremely durable, weighing in at over 159kgs.
Perfect treadmill for any facility that has up to 1500 members!
The combination of the heavy-duty steel frame & aluminium console masts & side rails makes it comparable to treadmills at much higher price points in the commercial market. The large workout area makes this model very appealing to walkers & runners.
- Bright, tri-color LED console with programming very similar to our other C series consoles
- Quick speed & incline keys to save time & make workouts more efficient
- Contact & wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective training zone
- Dual-drive motor cooling fans to protect & extend the life of the motor & control board
- Motor HP - Label: 3.0 HP AC drive with grade H insulation
- Power: AC120V, 15A / AC230V, 10A
- Console Display: LED Display
- TV Function: No
- Internet: No
- WiFi: No
- Bluetooth: No
- C-Safe: Yes
- USB Port: No
- Fan: Yes
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fatburn, Cardio, 5K Run, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (Gerkin Protocol), 2 HR, 4 Readiness Tests
- Telemetric HR Receiver: Yes
- Speed Range: 0.5-12MPH / 0.8-20KPH
- Incline Motor Range: 0-15%
- HR Hand Pulse: Yes
- Running Surface Size: 152.5cm (L) x 56cm (W)
- Belt: Habasit® - 2 ply, 2.5mm
- Roller Size: 75mm
- Running Deck: We use a 1” reversible, dual sided, Phenolic wax deck; this deck is maintenance free (other than monthly cleaning) and can be flipped for extra-long life
- Deck: 1” / 25mm thick
- Deck Cushioning: 6 Cushioned Elastomers
- Assembled Dimension: 212.5cm (L) x 88.5cm (W) x 144cm (H)
Maximum User Weight: 181kg